All content found on this site is released to the internet by Matt Van Dusen (“mattfast1”) unless otherwise noted. Any content not owned by mattfast1, is either released to the internet freely under a Creative Commons license, a GNU license, or permission has been obtained from the original owner(s). Under no circumstances is any such content to be construed as belonging to or being owned by mattfast1. All content released on this site marked as belonging to Manga Otaku is property of Manga Otaku with a license granted to mattfast1 to display on any publication, internet or print. mattfast1 claims no ownership and will not be held accountable for anything released to this site by Manga Otaku. As a fellow blogger, you have permission to:
- Create new content (“posts”) on your personal blog, with a link to and/or “Trackback” back to the original post or it’s “Trackback Uniform Resource Indicator”.
- Use any content created for this site on your personal blog, so long as it has been released under a GNU or Creative Commons license (which has been known to occur occasionally).
- Copy a small amount of text (an “excerpt”) to your personal posts which helps express your views; however, this amount may not be more than 10% of the post content, except when written permission is given to you via e-mail. In this case, you may create a comment in the applicable post, and you will receive a response at the email address you specify when creating said comment.
However, you may not do certain things, which are outlined as follows:
- You may NOT use any language in any publication that could lead readers to presume any kind of relationship between yourself (the Publisher) and mattfast1.
- You may NOT copy any full texts or other content appearing here to your personal blog. Rather, please insert a link to my post in your post, and/or use the “TrackBack” / “PingBack” features found in most popular blogging packages to notify my site directly.
- You may NOT violate any laws, past, present, or future when speaking about my works. That includes ALL libel and/or slander laws.
These listings are subject to change, which may or may not be clearly marked or expressed to you. You will be bound by the most recently released copy of this document. All laws will be governed by the United States of America and the State of Colorado. Any travel expenses or court costs incurred by you as a result of actions against you for the severence of this agreement will not be reimbursed, except where required by law.